About the Job
Ready to expand or grow your Accounting & Finance career? Randstad Professionals Phoenix team specializes in Accounting and Finance staffing and helps over 1000 professionals start and grow their career each year. We have an immediate opportunity for a Tax Manager that will manage the process for the tax team.
Opportunity at a local CPA Public Accounting Firm is hiring a Tax Manager to join their quickly growing team. The organization is offering a generous benefits plan, competitive salary and work-life balance.
- Responsible for managing client relationships and meet with clients to assist with tax planning.
- Will prepare and review individual, corporate, partnership, fiduciary and other tax returns that clients need assistance with.
- Manage reviewed financial statements, responsible for invoicing, sign tax returns, respond to tax notices, and represent clients to the Internal Revenue Service and other taxing authorities.
- Assist and represent the firm at networking events to identify and attract new business if needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or a relevant field.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- A minimum of 5 - 8 years experience in tax within a public accounting firm & corporate environment.
SALARY RANGE & BENEFITS
- $100K to $120K range annually.
- 401K, Medical, Holiday/PTO plan and bonus potential.
- No Travel!
This position will move quick! So click "Apply" to submit your resume now! Feel free to reach out to Leah DeWenter directly at Leah.Dewenter@randstadusa.com or call 480-448-1551.
• Post ID: 63710117 arizona