Posted: Saturday, July 1, 2017 12:02 AM
Company Name: Flooring Plus
Employment Type Full-Time
Monday thru Friday 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
Our construction company is a small professional organization that provides high quality construction services to a multitude of industries. We are looking for the right person to help us grow and represent our company. Someone who is willing to take on various duties and is willing to commit long term to our vision. A team player and positive attitude is a Must!
· Answer the phone from potential clients and vendors in a courteous, professional manner.
· Direct calls to the appropriate person/department.
· Schedule appointments.
· Greet visitors and interact with clients using professionalism, courtesy and patience.
· Maintain a professional work area and assist with any customer service needs.
· Basic filing, data entry and or correspondence. (Must be computer proficient)
· Knowledge of the construction industry, Outlook, Excel, Word and Quickbooks.
· Maintain Plan sign in/sign out sheets.
The above outline of duties is not all inclusive and may change.
· Previous Receptionist experience, minimum of 2 years. Prefer Construction industry!!!
· High School Diploma or GED
· Must have reliable transportation
· Understand and follow company procedures and policies.
· Great attitude and professional appearance.
· Willingness to learn and cross train different positions within the company.
Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. All applicants must be able to pass a background check and a drug test.
· Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
· do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
• Location: Mesa, AZ, Phoenix
• Post ID: 49874748 arizona